Not logged in. Log in with Twitter

Sumatra PDF Reader forum

Small, fast, free PDF, EPUB, MOBI, CHM, DJVU, CBR, CBZ reader for Windows

Please keep it this way !!

Quote from Tech connect: "but when it comes to straight-up reading Portable Document Format files, Sumatra PDF is blazing-fast and completely accurate"

THAT is why I love Sumatra PDF. PLEASE keep it this way. Foxit started out well, then went the way of the bloatware. Please don't go down that road.
Robert McNamara on January 13, 2017
Yes - it's an amazing fast, efficient little reader. Portable. No bloat. Open source. Quite exceptional really. Just wanted to chime in.
KrisDoyl on January 15, 2017
Agree! I love this PDF reader. I'm a hardcore student and read a lot of pdf files. It is a nightmare to use Acrobat Reader because it is so slow on my low-spec laptop. Sumatra PDF is super fast. I use it everywhere I can, and keep it on a usb-stick for portable reading. Thank you. Keep the user interface simple like it is now.
Vit on January 18, 2017
I want to give my thumbs up to Sumatra reader as well. It is awesome, a huge improvement over Adobe Reader. I have been cursing Adobe for years and this has made my life so much easier. Thank you, thank you!!

Can I send a donation somewhere to keep this work going?

An admirer and an ardent user.
DM on January 26, 2017
I'm also a fan of this speedy little reader. Thanks to those who've worked on it.
Saurus on January 30, 2017
i agree this is the best reader......
ntstatic on February 8, 2017
I'm just passing by to thank the developer(s) for this amazing piece of software. I think it has some useful features and strangely it all just works all the time. I still have not found any bugs after a few months of usage. Fun fact. I just tried to search for \vdash in a LaTeX PDF file by copying the symbol into the search bar. It didn't display it correctly in search, but it was able to find the symbol in the document!
Rik on February 17, 2017